Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by MyAegeanVilla, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Prices are listed on a per night basis for a minimum duration of seven nights. Some prices may vary, implying discounts or increases, depending on seasons and/or length of stay.
- A security deposit is required as indemnity against damage, breakage and other applicable charges. This fee is normally 1.000EUR. Security deposit amount is due upon arrival date at the latest. The security deposit, less any applicable deductions, will be returned to you after confirmation of property condition.
- Bookings require a deposit of up to 25% of the total rental amount at time of reservation. The balance of the rent is payable 45 days in advance of the rental period. The security deposit is to be paid in cash when checking into the property or by other arrangement made direct with MyAegeanVilla.
- All guests staying in the rental property must be registered before arrival.
- Pets are not allowed.
- If you should wish to change or cancel your booking, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can endeavour to comply, although we cannot guarantee being able to do so. If we are unable to affect the requested change or cancellation, your contractual liability will never exceed the rental amount that you agreed to date.
- In the event that we were obligated by third party forces beyond our control to impose changes in your booking, you will have the choice of accepting the booking modifications and any corresponding price difference or receiving a 100% refund of monies paid. In all cases, MyAegeanVilla s liability is limited to 100% of the amount received from you to date corresponding only to the rental of the property and operation being affected.
- The rental contract is between MyAegeanVilla owner and the renter.
- You should take occupancy of the property between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm and check out of the property between 8:00 am and 10:00 am on your final day. If necessary, please request modifications to these times in advance so that proper arrangements can be sought.
- The property will have been freshly cleaned upon your arrival. Amenities such as sheets, towels and kitchenware are provided unless otherwise indicated on the property description.
- The property and furnishings must be treated with care and consideration. You must report any damage or breakage to us prior to check-out or inform us immediately if damage is significant or should require emergency repairs. You agree to leave the property relatively clean and tidy on departure.
- MyAegeanVilla and its associated agents accept no responsibility for harm, injury or guests’ personal liability during your stay. We recommend the acquisition of an adequate travel insurance policy.
- No Show: If you cancel less than 45 days before your due date of arrival, or do not arrive at all, we will charge you the remaining amount for the booking, resulting in the FULL AMOUNT for the booking being paid.
Website Usage Terms
MyAegeanVilla reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
1. Use of Site
2. Copyright Information
The Site and the Content are protected by copyright laws, and belong to MyAegeanVilla. The copyrights in the Content are owned by MyAegeanVilla or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site.
3. Registered Trademarks
You are prohibited from using any of the logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner.
4. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
5. Linking to this Site
If you would like to link to the Site, we encourage you to do so. You may connect deep links to the Site pages in their own browser frame if you wish.
6. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL MyAegeanVilla BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT, (II) ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED THROUGH OR FACILITATED BY THE SITE; (III) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTENT, (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MyAegeanVilla against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
11. Customer Supplied Information
You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
12. General Website Provisions
If you would like to make a suggestion regarding this policy or any other area of MyAegeanVilla web site, please send us your comments.
Subscribe To MyNewsletter
Join my mailing list to:
- receive the latest news and updates about Skiathos;
- be updated of all new services offered in Villa Cassiopee;
- be promptly informed of special offers.
- a special gift for your first booking in Villa Cassiopee