• Do I need to make my decision well in advance?
• What will happen if I cancel?
• Is the villa in a walking distance from the beach?
In theory, yes, since we are about 800 meters (distance by the road, as the crow flies, we are only about 400m) from the beach of Aghia Paraskevi. But do not forget that our villa is on top of a hill, the descent is a nice walk (depending on time of day, the load you want to carry and the age of the walkers), but the return can be less funny. My kids and their friends (not all very athletic teens …) walk to the beach without any problem, but will usually give us a call later in the day to see if we can go and pick them up with the car …I recall that we include in the price two cars rental for the duration of your stay. This will allow you to discover other beaches on the island, especially those which are not on the bus line (the prettiest in my opinion).
• Is there a supermarket nearby?
• The villa is on the top of a hill. Access is easy?
• What is the address of the villa and how do I get there?
• Is linen provided? Is it included in the rent?
Yes, of course. In Greece, unlike other countries, it is almost always the case.We offer you a set of three towels per person, which will be changed once during the week by our housekeeper, which will also clean the house (a service included in the rental price). Bed sheets will be changed too.
We provide pool towels to lighten your luggage.
You will find in the villa tablecloths and tea towels and cushions for outdoor furniture.
• Should I bring a hair dryer?
• Can I bring my lap top and / or my i pod?
• We are twelve persons. Can we all eat at the same table?
• Is there a washing machine?
• The house has air conditioning throughout it?
Very common question after the heat waves of the past two summers in Skiathos. Yes, for our own comfort and our guests’, we have installed a high-performance air conditioning by fan-coils in all the bedrooms and two lounges.
• Is the villa suitable for young children?
Yes, no problem for babies who are not walking yet: my house is also equipped with a cot and a high chair for their comfort as well as a bed with safety.
Young children who are not aware yet of the real danger, must ABSOLUTELY be under supervision: the pool is not protected and the property has some steep slopes. Be aware that it is a big property (6000m²) and it was impossible to secure every part of it. By cons, children can play safely on the large terrace of 40 square meters and on the large lawn, but under the supervision of an adult. Every year, I get bookings from families with small children, especially in the low season, I inform them in advance and I am ready to meet very specific questions. So, everybody is satisfied.
• Is smoking allowed in the house?
• Can I take my dog with me?
No, we are strict on this point: no pet, whatever its size or good education, is allowed in our property.
Subscribe To MyNewsletter
Join my mailing list to:
- receive the latest news and updates about Skiathos;
- be updated of all new services offered in Villa Cassiopee;
- be promptly informed of special offers.
- a special gift for your first booking in Villa Cassiopee